Apaxil Sweat Control Underarms Treatment 25ml
Apaxil Sweat Control Underarms Treatment is an effective antiperspirant that gives significant relief from axillary hyperhidrosis, already after three applications.
Apaxil Sweat Control Underarms Treatment inhibits the activity of the sweat glands, reducing the flow of sweat and prevents the growth of bacteria that cause odour.
Directions for use:
- Apply Apaxil Sweat Control in the evening on clean and dry skin, and wash away in the morning.
- For the first 7 days of treatment apply Apaxil every night, until you reach the level of perspiration you are comfortable with. Then reduce the applications to 2 or 3 times a week. Apaxil controls sweating levels for 3 days on average.
- Attention, as with all antiperspirants, do not apply Apaxil to wet, irritated or broken skin. After underarm shaving or depilation, wait 48 hours before application.
- If the skin is irritated interrupt the Apaxil applications until the irritation is gone.
Apaxil Sweat Control Underarms Treatment can also be used to normalize the sweating level of other parts of the body (Face, Neck, Chest, Back, Legs …). The product should be applied in the same way as with your underarms (in the evening on clean, dry skin, and washing it away in the morning).
Apaxil Sweat Control Underarms Treatment should not be applied to an area greater than 10% of the body.Sensitive areas such as the eyes, mouth and mucous membranes should be avoided: be careful, therefore, that the product doesn’t run.
- Treatments against hyperhidrosis
No customer reviews for the moment.